Donate*Canadian resident? Click here to give through our Canadian site and receive a tax deduction
Haiti Partners, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a network of community leaders, educators, church leaders, and development professionals with decades of in-country experience in Haiti committed to the mission to “help Haitians change Haiti through education.” We do this by working with schools, churches and organizations to transform communities.
Change for Haiti Partner - $1 a day/$30 per monthOne dollar won't buy a cup of coffee ... but it's more than most working Haitians make in a day. At this level, your partnership can provide a child an innovative, quality education at one of our partner schools; train two teachers, pastors, or community leaders for six months; or print 200 educational booklets. Make it $2 a day and double your impact. Become a Change for Haiti Partner and receive an autographed copy of Co-Director Kent Annan's latest book plus three hand-made Haitian banana bark greeting cards.
Patron - $100 a monthProvide 10 children an innovative, quality education at one of our partner schools; train 7 teachers, pastors, or leaders in our 6-month training; or print 700 educational booklets. Become a Patron and receive an autographed copy of Co-Director Kent Annan's latest book plus 25 hand-made Haitian banana bark greeting cards.
Give By Mail, Phone or Paypal
- Mail checks payable to "Haiti Partners" to: Haiti Partners, PO Box 2865, Vero Beach, FL 32961
- Call 772-539-8521 if you prefer to give by credit card on the phone or if you have any questions.
- To give by Paypal: click here, select "Friends & Family," enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the email address "To" field, and mark the transfer as a "gift".
Other Ways To Give - Click here
- Student Haiti Partner
- Change for Haiti Advocate
- School Partners
- Church Partner
- Corporate Partner
- Major Donor
- Stock Gifts
- Planned Giving
- eBay Giving Works
- Online Campaign
Gifts-In-Kind - Click here
Buy Event Tickets - Click here
- Haiti Partners is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity. Contributions are tax-deductable. Click here to download Haiti Partners' IRS 501c3 letter.
- Official name is Haiti Partners, Inc. Address: PO Box 2865, Vero Beach, FL 32961 EIN#: 26-3768289
- Haiti Partners NEVER sells or shares your personal information.
- Click here for our audited financial reports.