Office Manager/Events Coordinator Position Announcement
Haiti Partners – a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – is seeking a part/full-time Office Manager/Events Coordinator for their Vero Beach, FL office. This person will oversee day-to-day operations of the US office and provide administrative support. This Office Manager/Events Coordinator position is for someone who enjoys a mix of administrative detail and interacting with people, all for a very good cause!
- Support relationships with donors over phone, email, and by receiving office visits.
- Oversee and handle donation processing including: preparing receipts, answering donor questions, and tracking donor intent.
- Assist in planning and implementation of annual fundraising events in Vero Beach area, which includes working with volunteers. Also take part in community outreach.
- Coordinate & oversee local volunteers (processing donations, writing thank-you notes).
- Coordinate 5-7 paper-mail communications each year (managing supplies, printing, relationship with mail-house, and handwritten notes from staff).
- Organize logistics for staff meetings and 3 board meetings each year.
- Oversee the administration of organizational policies and procedures.
- Significant office management experience & strong writing skills.
- Significant event planning and/or community outreach experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and related products.
- Experience processing, recording, and receipting donations preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, WordPress, Classy.org a plus.
- Team player and Self-Starter: work collaboratively with both Haitian and American colleagues; but also have the entrepreneurial drive to conceive and implement tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong finisher: multitask and prioritize well, meet deadlines, take the initiative to fill in the gaps.
- Sense of humor : our work is hard, heartbreaking, yet hopeful. Laughing together is essential.
$20-$40k/yr. Salary commensurate with experience. Minimum 25 hours/wk, could also be full-time.
Email cover letter, c.v./resume and reference letters with “Office Manager/Event Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com. Please include two or three references.
Haiti Partners helps Haitians change Haiti through education by working with schools and churches to transform their communities. This year we’re helping more than 1,200 children receive a quality education in six partner schools, expanding our Children’s Academy and Learning Center, training over 1,000 church leaders in faith and justice issues, and providing dozens of young leaders with full scholarships to Haitian seminaries.