Join Haiti Partners Co-Director John Engle and Program Coordinator Benaja Antoine at Haiti Huddle 2010
Where: Fort Mason, San Francisco, California
When: October 6-7, 2010
Haiti Huddle 2010 is a conference by and for participants. The goal is to foster connection, collaboration, and problem-solving through networking, plenary, and working sessions. It brings together leaders from US and Haitian NGOs, businesses, investors, and government committed to:
- Focusing on culturally appropriate solutions for and by Haitians
- Rebuilding an environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable Haiti
- Working in partnerships to accelerate and sustain change and development
- Participating in issue-focused dialogue to work toward synergistic solutions that maximize impact and value for all stakeholders and the Haitian people
- Creating open source solutions and resource sharing
To learn more and to register, click here: http://www.haitihuddle.com
John will be part of a panel discussion at 3:45pm, Thursday, October 7th on, “The Role of Grassroots Movements and Community Leaders in Driving Change in Haitian Society.” Full- or half-day (half-price) passes can be purchased at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/123115. (For half-day passes, enter the discount code HUDDLEHALF [case-sensitive] and then click “show additional prices”.)
You can also join us at a special Haiti benefit dinner with Haitian-born Chef Ron Duprat (of Bravo TV’s Top Chef) in Oakland on October 6 at 6 p.m. More information about the dinner can be found at http://www.haitihuddle.com/?page_id=23. A special dinner discount is available to friends of Haiti Partners. For more information about this, email the organizers at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!