Office Manager Position Announcement
Haiti Partners – a faith-based (Christian) 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – is seeking a full/part-time Office Manager for their Vero Beach, FL office. This person will oversee day-to-day operations of the US office and provide administrative support. This Office Manager position is for someone who enjoys a mix of administrative detail and interacting with people, all for a very good cause!
With Development Coordinator
- Support relationships with donors over phone, email, and receiving visits to the office.
- Oversee and handle all aspects of donation processing including: preparing receipts, answering donor questions, and tracking donor intent.
- Assist in planning and implementation of annual fundraising events in Vero Beach area.
- Coordinate & oversee local volunteers (processing donations, writing thank-you notes).
With Communications Coordinator
- Coordinate 5-7 paper-mail communications each year (managing supplies, printing, relationship with mail-house, and hand-written notes from staff).
- Organize logistics for 3-4 staff meetings in Vero Beach office each year.
- Organize logistics for four Board of Directors meetings each year.
- Oversee the administration of organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Co-Directors.
- Significant office management experience.
- Experience processing, recording, and receipting donations.
- Experience using Mac computers and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack a plus.
- Team player and Self-Starter: work collaboratively with both Haitian and American colleagues; but also have the entrepreneurial drive to conceive and implement tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Strong finisher: multitask and prioritize well, meet deadlines, take the initiative to fill in the gaps, and follow tasks through to the end.
- Sense of humor: our work is hard, heartbreaking, yet hopeful. Laughing together is essential.
- Faith: Haiti Partners is a faith-based organization. While not all staff members are Christian, the organization is Christian and has collective practices of prayer and devotions.
About Haiti Partners:
Haiti Partners helps Haitians change Haiti through education by working with schools, churches, and organizations to transform their communities. This year we’re helping more than 1,200 children receive a quality education in six partner schools, expanding our Children’s Academy and Learning Center, training over 1,000 church leaders in faith and justice issues, and providing dozens of young leaders with full scholarships to Haitian seminaries as they apprentice with our work to mobilize churches for holistic mission and the common good.
Salary commensurate with experience. Minimum 25 hours, but could also potentially be full-time (depends on candidate).
How to apply:
Send cover letter, c.v./resume and any reference letters to email@example.com with “Office Manager” in the subject line. Please include two or three references.