Quality Schools Program Quarterly Report – Summer 2015
In terms of the school calendar, summer is a time to celebrate the accomplishments of the previous year, but also a time to make improvements and preparations for the coming one. As ever, it was a busy summer in our Quality Schools Program. Here are a few highlights from our Quality Schools Program Summer 2015 Quarterly Report:
- In July we held the 4th annual Teacher Summit training. 12 expert teachers and administrators came from Calvary Church in Holland, MI to work with 38 of our best partner school and Children’s Academy educators.
- The Children’s Academy and Learning Center reopened with 40 new students, bringing the total to 155.
- IMN Community School added its first 7th grade class. Over the next two years, it plans to add 8th and 9th grades as well.
- Children’s Academy parents completed 4342 service hours.
- Over 165 students participated in summer camps at Cabois Community School and the Children’s Academy.